Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I think many people living in Las Vegas, Nevada, or those who have visited, or those who have lived here and left, have stories of their driving experiences in this strange and wonderous city. I know I do . . . . And I hope to use this medium to vent, critique, and just tell stories of life (and death) on the road here.

Coming to work this Saturday morning to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, past speeding, screaming ambulances, road maintenance, and hitting that damn lump of asphalt in the middle lane of Flamingo heading east near the Palms brought thoughts of the many aspects of driving in this city and its surrounding neighborhoods. From mundane ponderings like, "how did that lump of asphalt get there?" to humble prays for whomever those ambulances were going to, one wonders and philosophizes as one drives--hopeful in ones own safe arrival.

And so I start this blog . . . . Drive safely everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment